Take the following steps to subscribe:
- Launch KidsCast on your device
- Tap and drag out the green tab, top right of the screen
- Complete the simple maths question to prove you’re a grown up
- Tap ‘Start my free trial’
- Enter your Google Play/iTunes account details
We’re sorry to lose you, but if you do want to leave, doing so is different depending on what device you use to access KidsCast, see below for how to do this.
If you signed up to KidsCast via the Apple App Store you must cancel your KidsCast subscription yourself as Apple don’t give us access to your account with them
To do this via via the app, head to the Your Account section in settings, and tap on the Manage my Subscription button.
Your subscription will end at the end of the current billing period. You won’t be charged again, and you’ll be able to use all of KidsCast until the end of the period you’ve paid for.
If you signed up to Kidscast via the Google Play store, follow the below steps.
- On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions
- On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click My subscriptions
- On either Android or a computer, use the URLhttp://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions to open the user’s list of subscriptions
Unfortunately, sometimes even the best apps have unforeseen glitches and errors.
If this happens, please take the following steps to get KidsCast back up and running.
Step 1 – restart the app:
In the first instance, hard close the app and restart. This can solve many problems.
Step 2 – update the app:
Sometimes we have detected a bug and fixed it. This fix will be applied when you update the app.
Step 3 – reinstall the app:
Some crashes occur for reasons that are particular to the specific combination for your device, platform, OS, etc. Reinstalling the app – deleting it and re-downloading it – can solve a lot of issues.
Step 4 – contact us:
If you’re still having problems with the app, then it’s time to contact us. We can offer you personalised support to get to the bottom of the issue.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and the following info:
- The device you’re using
- Your iOS/ Android version (if applicable)
Occasionally subscription payment may be taken out of your account up to 24 hours before due date.
See your iOS or Google Play account settings for more info on being notified before payment is taken.
If you have unsubscribed before your billing date, but have payment has been taken from your account, we will refund you.
Please email us on email@example.com and we will sort this out for you.